Release date: 28 August 2017
We're happy to release an update to Afero Profile Editor today! You can download the new version at:
If you are running the current (non-Chrome) version of Profile Editor you should be prompted automatically to upgrade.
Changes in this version include:
- Added new device icon for Modulo-2.
- Updated image on the right side of the Attributes screen to match the developer board used in the current project.
- Updated links to documentation to point to the updated Afero Developer Portal.
- Added RAM usage indicator on the Attributes window, for monitoring space available for developer-defined device attributes.
- Fixed bugs and made various small improvements.
When creating new profiles for your devices, please use "Modulo-1" or "Modulo-2" - the other entries there aren't functional quite yet. Stay tuned!
Let us know if you have any questions or suggestions!
Afero Developer Support